More or less we all have a relevant experience in long-term and perplexing public sector’s transactions.
Plenty of times our transactions with the public sector might constitute a potential riddle whose solution may set traps, waste our time, cause us a nervous breakdown and lead to ineffective results due to the lack of organization, the exaggerated formality as well as the multitude of laws, the confusion of responsibilities and other numerous and unfavorable conditions in the public sector’s function.
As a result of our officers’ extensive experience and our collaboration with several architecture, notary and specialized law offices, we intend to interfere between you and the public sector in order to complete and resolve all the affairs which concern you.
We have the ability to support every single case of yours as long as we are assigned to, with a simple authorization letter. The only thing you need to do is to contact us in person, give us a call or e-mail us stating your problem which needs to be solved.
Without any financial commitment on your behalf, we will answer to your questions, indicate you the relevant process and inform you regarding the documents which need to be collected, the timetable of the assignments and everything else required in your case.
We address to all of those who:
are not able to be present to public services due to lack of time
are not able to be present to public services due to long distance
do not have sufficient knowledge and experience in public sector’s transactions
happen to be helpless, elderly people, disable or people facing health problems
are totally unfamiliar with the Greek language and Greek laws (i.e. : economic migrants)
happen to be Greeks abroad
*for customers completely unable to move there is a documents’ delivery service provided.
– Indicative services provided
– Issuance of any type of certificate
– Finding publications of companies, public tenders and announcements in the Government Gazette
– Pension issues, establishment of the retirement pensions
– Inspection of criminal record, undertaking the installments’ payment of the sentences
– Finding courts’ legal decisions
– Transacting with the Translation Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
– Business commencement and business discontinuation in the Public Revenue Office
– Inspection of Land Registry Office and Hellenic National Cadastre
– Transacting with the Manpower Employment Organization
-Undertaking the processes relevant to the studying and establishment of the Industrial Property Organizations’ patents (IPO)
– Managing issues concerning the Urban Planning Service, the issuance of building permits, the legalization of buildings without a building permit
and so many more…
The cost of services is prearranged during the assignment of the case due to the difficulties and perplexity of each service and because the time of completion required is different each time. VAT is included in price. However, any other type of expenses such as fees, social security stamps, megarosimo stamps are not. An indicative price for the issuance of all kinds of certificates would be 15€, VAT included.
Address: 44 Ippokratous Street, (4th floor) P.C 1 Athens
Telephone: 2103638975 – 6974603545 FAX: 2103638206
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. www.telesforissis.gr